Villa Sevillano is happy to make arrangements for additional recreational activities, including:
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in scenic downtown Santa Barbara. The area also features many fine art galleries, historic sites, museums and walking tours.
- Visiting the historic Santa Barbara Mission, the tenth mission in a series of 21 founded by Spanish missionaries in the 18th century. The mission's "commanding position … grand proportions [and] graceful lines" have earner her the title, "Queen of the California Missions." El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park chronicles additional mid-19th century Santa Barbara history.
- Wine tastings at the Santa Ynez Valley wineries (Bacara guests can receive a complimentary wine tasting at more than a dozen select wineries). The Santa Ynez wine region also features the charming Danish village of Solvang, along with many areas for antiquing.
- Museums, including the Natural History Museum, Historical Society Museum, Maritime Museum, Santa Barbara Museum of Art and the South Coast Railroad Museum.
- Ty Warner Sea Center, the perfect place for kids to get up close to an array of interesting sea creatures (including a shark).
- Destination shopping at a range of locations, including the upscale Montecito Village.
- A range of ocean activities, including sailing, kayaking, yacht excursions, catamaran trips, deep-sea fishing, whale watching and surfing lessons.
- Enjoying Goleta's parks, including Stow Park, Lake Los Carneros and Goleta Beach Park (with a 1,450-foot-long fishing pier).
- Hiking on a variety of trails near the resort. The hotel concierge can provide a complete list with descriptions of trails, trail maps and written instructions, along with driving directions.
- Horseback riding on trails overlooking the Pacific.
- Glider rides in the Santa Ynez Valley, as well as paragliding from the mountains above.
- Jeep tours through the back country.
- Skeet and trap shooting.
- Ellwood Mesa Open Space, home to thousands of monarch butterflies during the winter months. The Coronado Butterfly Preserve is another close-by refuge for the beautiful monarch.
- Public gardens, including the 65-acre Botanic Garden and the Zoological Gardens (rated one of America's best small zoos).
- Private estate and garden tours.
- Chumash Pow Wow
- California Lemon Festival
- California Avocado Festival
- Santa Barbara Harbor & Seafood Festival